Joan is a trained wellbeing coach, Acceptance and Commitment Trainer, NLP Practitioner and Ka Huna massage therapist. She practices daily meditation and yoga and has been a long time student of Self knowledge.
With many years designing behaviour change environment programs and a lifetime interest in personal development, she brings a unique blend of insights on how we create change both within ourselves and at the community level.
My passion in starting Inner Nature is to inspire people to create true wellbeing for themselves and others.
My approach as your coach, is focused on building your self-awareness – in particular on the relationship between the quality of your thoughts and the quality of your outcomes.
My aim is to transform your sense of what is possible and assist you to fully access the internal resources that will allow you to create a rich, full and rewarding life,
Contact me and book in for a ‘fresh chat’ to gain a new perspective.
- Diploma in Life Coaching – The Coaching Institute
- Practitioner NLP – The Coaching Institute
- Acceptance and Commitment Training – Dr Russ Harris
- Kahuna Massage Therapist – Mette’s Institute
- Certificate IV Massage – Australian College of Massage
- Yoga Teacher – IYA 200 hours – Sadhana Yoga School
- Graduate Diploma in Professional Writing – University of Canberra
- BA in Communications – Newcastle University